Creative Solutions for International Clients
Socius Global has extensive expertise in structuring, negotiating, and closing a broad range of transactions in numerous industries. We combine industry acumen, global market intelligence, and thoughtful process execution by senior professionals to ensure exceptional outcomes.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Socius Global provides comprehensive sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory services. Every M&A scenario begins with understanding our client’s unique objectives and the short- and long-term opportunities and challenges they are facing. We bring together the right team of professionals – based on distinct industry specialties – to develop a deep understanding of our client’s business complexities, industry dynamics, and position in the global market. We consider the competitive landscape, current market trends, and key value-drivers to create a highly customized process. The ultimate aim of our approach is to attract the optimal strategic and financial partners from around the globe through a process designed to mitigate risk and maximize value.
- Private company sales and acquisitions
- Private equity divestitures, add-on acquisitions, and consolidations
- Corporate divestitures, spinoffs, and acquisitions
- Strategic mergers
- Management-led buyouts
Socius Global offers corporate finance advisory services designed to optimize capital structures and maximize returns on invested capital. The focus of our practice is on private placements of equity and debt capital.
- Growth financing
- Acquisition financing
- Refinancing and dividend recapitalizations
- Balance sheet restructuring in distressed situations
- Special project financing
Socius Global’s strategic advisory practice functions as an outsourced corporate development partner for select clients seeking to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on international opportunities that create long-term strategic value. Our professionals draw upon decades of experience and diverse backgrounds in business management, strategy consulting, banking, law, and finance to provide our clients a holistic perspective in the assessment and implementation of international growth initiatives.
- Market research and strategy development
- Strategic alternatives modeling and feasibility analysis
- Strategic capital financings and partnerships
- Joint ventures
- Outsourcing and licensing partner identification